Saturday, February 24, 2007

0702242200

We will pick this up as we go...

070224 - Saturday.
I signed out a car from work and finally cleaned up that mess under the back verandah. Not very exciting so far.
Last night I applied for a job a Cathay Pacific in Hong Kong as a flight simulator technician - what was thinking?! As long as the thing is still under warranty and all I have to do is call Boeing then I should get away with it.
The move to Hong Kong now has a departure date of 25th July 2007. Every other action depends of this date - leaving my job, finding a home for the cat, painting the house, selling the house, selling my motorbike, selling one car, selling everything that does not fit in one suitcase.
It sounds like a relief to be free of all my worldly goods if only for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment